.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Greener Pastures

So after we got to our new field, it was nice to know Mom was nearby.  I'm still only little, after all.
 But pretty soon, it was easy to to go off eating...er, exploring.  I think Mom must be making a baby book or something.  She always has a camera.
 And look!  Our feed pail was close by.  I told Snowball to create a diversion.  He's usually good a making a ruckus.  Oh well.  He just stood there, and I couldn't reach the pail, anyway.  I would have shared!
Hey, what's everyone looking at?
It's Dad!  I think he had better seats than that bus thing we rode on.  We didn't even HAVE seats.  Bye bye, Dad!
 We were all pretty glad when Dad took the bus thing away and we didn't have to ride in it anymore.  We listened, and we could hear it rumbling away for a long time.  It's much nicer outside it!
When the rumbly noise stopped, we all started to settle in.  It's like a big smorgasbord for lambies!
 I think Mom and Dad will be coming up this road when they feed us every day.  They always bring cookies, too!
 It's a lot for a little lamb to think about.  This is my biggest adventure ever.  So far.  Someone said I traveled almost 3 miles.  I don't know how far that is, but I'm glad I'm home now.

No comments :