.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Food

We get to eat a lot.  I think it's my favorite thing.  Look at Snowball!  He's even eating from a bramble bush!  He always was a bit strange.  

All this eating really has me thinking about everyone out in the big world who doesn't get to eat enough.

I really want to help others get to eat and be happy, like me!  Mom said she would set up a charity page for me.  I'm not sure what that is, but it's supposed to help others.  Please tell your friends to follow me and like me, so lots of people can find me and help me feed others.  Thank you!

No comments :