.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Growing Up Can Be Hard

 Sometimes I get worried about Snowball.  Uncle Shermy doesn't seem to like him much.  Uncle Rosebud puts up with him.  Even though Snowball and I are growing, we're still just little.  I think Snowball wants to stay little!
 Lotsa times Baby Snowball (that's what Mom and Dad call him) seems to go his own way... sometimes even in the opposite direction.  And Uncle Shermy can be kinda mean to him.
 I'm having fun playing with the big boys.  And if they butt me with their heads, I butt them right back!
Snowball gets butted a lot.  I hope his little head will get bigger so he can stick up for himself.
I love Baby Snowball.  We were born at the same time!  He's my brother.  And anyway, I know Mom and Dad look out for him, too.
The funny thing is, when he gets outside by himself, he goes right off exploring.  He seems kinda quiet, but I think he's got an adventurous spirit.  He's got the softest wool, too!

No comments :