.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It's Doodle Mania!

 I am just such a happy lamb that I want to share the love.
I wasn't sure what a Giveaway was at first ~ I didn't want Mom and Dad to give ME away.  It's okay, though.  We're going to give away something to you!  Maybe it will be Shermy.  Oops.  Sorry.  Sometimes I forget to be a good Doodle.
This is me, posing.  It's lambtastic, isn't it?
Well, because I am so wonderful and just can't keep it to myself, I (and my people) are planning a Giveaway.  Mom put something on my Facebook page already.  How great is that?  I am a lamb, and I have my own Facebook page!  Life is good.
Anyway, keep checking back to find out what we're giving away and how you can have a chance to win it.  Someone said my page had to get 50 "likes" first.  I'm not sure what that means, but...
please like me!
Love, Doodle & Co

No comments :