.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Learning to Share

It's mine; no, it's MINE!
Snowball says I always try to eat his grass, and I say he wants to eat mine.  I'm trying to learn to share.  Mom and Dad keep telling me there is plenty of grass for everyone, but I'm not sure.  They say that about cookies, too, but every day we get to the bottom of a package.  And then they're gone.  What if that happens to our grass?  Somebody said it grows, but I'm not about that, either.  I've only been here for 5 months, and so how would I know?

I keep looking at Uncle Shermy and Uncle Rosebud.  They seem like awfully big lambs to me.  I guess maybe there IS enough grass to go around.  And Mom and Dad always do bring us cookies and kibbles.  Sigh.  I'm TRYING to learn to share.  But...

No comments :