.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Topsy-Turvy Time in Doodleland


Huh?  What's Dad doing on the other side of the gate?  He's inside, and we're outside.  Sometimes I think people just want to confuse us.  We're trying to tell Dad that something is not quite right, but he doesn't seem too worried.  I guess I won't worry, either.
***
Please excuse the scuff marks on my beautiful woolly coat.  Snowball has been standing on me when he gets all excited, like when he sees cookies coming.  I'm glad I'm not like that.  Well...okay, maybe I am.  But still...
***
THIS JUST IN:
New baby lambs are showing up in the fields nearby!  We're now only the SECOND youngest generation!  I'm such a happy, excited Doodle!

No comments :