.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Baby Doodle Plays With a Stick


When it was summer, and all warm and sunshiney, we did lots of playing.  That is, when we were not listening to stories, or eating, or chewing, or napping.


We wanted lots and lots of attention from Mom and Dad.  Snowball still does.  I sometimes do.  But I'm more of an Independent Doodle now.


One day, Dad played with us with a magic stick.  It was so much fun!  I liked to chomp on it and catch it in my mouth.  Snowball never really got the concept, I guess.


I was very good at it.  And focused.  I know how to concentrate.


Here I am pretending to give Snowball a chance, but I'm really listening with my ears and getting ready to take back my stick.


This is me, showing you the top of my cute head, while Snowball tries to chomp the stick.  Hey, you can see the bush we ate in the background!  I sure did like that bush...


Here I am, attacking the stick again.


I won!