.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Glamour Shots :: Photo Shoot!

One day, when were little, we had a photo shoot!  I wasn't sure what that meant, but Mom talked to us a lot during it.  Here we are listening...see our big ears!

Snowball was not so good at staying focused.


And once, he got up and was all impatient.  He's just like that.  Sometimes it's annoying.


Then, he tried to be all smiley for the camera.  I think he looks kinda silly, myself.


It is always hard to get him to be serious.  Snowball has his own way of looking at things, I guess.


He looks to me like his ears are weighing his head down!


Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said that.


Uh oh.  Now Snowball is getting tired and difficult.  But it was a great chance for me to show my regal stature, don't you think?


Oh brother!  Snowball can be SOOOO embarrassing sometimes.  Sheesh!


More regal posing...


Thoughtful lambies.


Okay, we're getting tired of this game now.  What are we going to do next?


After awhile, even I had to move around and break things up.


It's hard being a model lamb, and being in such demand for photos!  If you would like a photo, have your people contact my people.  Thank you.

No comments :