.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Independent Doodle


This is me:  Independent Doodle.  I like to go 'sploring by myself sometimes, and I like to carry my sword when I do.  If you look carefully, you can see I am wearing my sword at my side.


I really like it when Mom and Dad take us into the tattie field next door!  There's nothing growing there right now, but there is great grass to eat along the edges.  And the tractor marks are like a big racetrack for me and Snowball!  Hey, and look how my nose is getting some white hairs on it.  Just more character for the Doodle!


This is not the best head shot of me, but it's because I wouldn't hold still for the camera.  I'm still handsome, though, right?


This is me looking regal.  I'm a natural at it.  See how fluffy my wool is getting?  And don't I have the look of intense and profound thought?  I am frequently pondering the state of things.
***
I'm an Independent Doodle.  But I am happy I live in a little family, too.  There is a time to play together, and a time to play alone.  Sigh...I'm a happy lamb.

No comments :