.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Doodle and the Chair, Pt 2


So this chair... It was always around.  And I couldn't figure out why.


Mom and Dad would sit in it sometimes.  I couldn't figure that out, either.  How are you supposed to get in it?


I tried a lot of different ways to get in it.  It wouldn't let me.


I even tried to be nice to it and see if it would let me get in it.  But no.


I was a little wary of it.
***
"MOM!  What are you doing?  Don't sit in that thing!"


But Mom seemed to have no problem with it.


Well, I was going to keep an eye on things, just in case.  I would rescue Mom if she needed it.  But she didn't.
***
That chair still shows up, almost a year later!  I can easily knock it over now, though.  If I have to.

No comments :