.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Doodle Steals the Limelight


Snowball gets a lot of attention.  That's 'cause he BAAAS all the time, and he is pushy, and he pokes people with his pointy nose, and he has to have lots and lots of attention.
***
I like Snowball, though.  He's fun.  And he's my best buddy.  And we were raised together.  We're brothers.
***
But let me tell you about Doodle.  That's me.  Doodle.  Snickerdoodle McLamby.  The King of Doodleness!  I am one happy lamb with loads of personality.  I like to play and bounce and eat...and eat and eat and eat.  I like to play with Mom and Dad.  I like to play with the other McLambies.  I like to play all by myself.  You should see me when I toss my head and bounce down the lane, as happy as can be.  I'm a sight to behold!  And I'll happily share your cookies with you.  Not only that, but I'm a champion at the Head Pushing Game.  And, I will stand and let you kiss the top of my head and hug me and pet me and scritch me.  I even have built-in knee pads.  I can stand up on my hind legs to eat low tree branches.  I can run fast (just not as fast as Snowball), and when I am really happy, I march like a soldier...MARCH, MARCH, MARCH...HUP HUP HUP...BOING BOING BOING!  I'm very brave.  Except when I'm not.  And I'm one-of-a-kind.  OOAK.  That's me!  The one and only Doodle!

No comments :