.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

More McLamby Cuteness in the Backyard


When we lived in the backyard, Mom and Dad came and played with us all the time.  It was fun.  Sometimes, we just spent time together, looking around and learning about being new lambs.


We got lots of pets and scritches and hugs and squishes.  And we asked lots of questions!


Snowball was very brave when he was a baby.  He was the first one to go 'sploring.  Here he is looking.  He's probably figuring out the next mischief he can get us into!


Here I am looking, too!  I'm looking at Mom.  She is telling me a story.


Here you can see my very pet-able head, and my very good listening ears, and my soft nose.  I still have all of those things.  I'm a cute Doodle.
***
And we were told every day what good lambs we were.  Come to think of it, we are still told every day what good lambs we are!

No comments :