.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Monday, April 14, 2014

You Eat What You Like, and I'll Eat What I Like


Here's Snowball, learning about eating grass.  He was eating clover and little short pieces of grass.
***
This is me.  I'm digging holes in the big gravel, and kicking up little clumps of dirt.


Sometimes I would put a stone in my mouth.  I never actually swallowed it.  But when I was a baby, I liked rocks.  To suck on.  Like candy!


This is me eating the wrong end of a clump.  I would nibble at the dirt and the roots, and leave the grass!  I'm much better at eating now.  In fact, I'm a champion eater!

No comments :