.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Doodle and Snowball Play They Are in the Jungle


A wild beast!  No... it's just Snowball.
***
We love when the grass is tall and there are all kinds of good, green things hiding it for us find and eat!  It's like 'sploring in the jungle!


Snowball is a good 'splorer.  It's one of his favorite things.


I like to go 'sploring too, but especially if there are things to find which I can eat.


I would make a good jungle lamb, I think.  I am good at crashing through the underbrush!


Dad sometimes says I am a warthog.  I don't know what that is, or why he says that, but it must be good!  After all, I'm a good lamb!

No comments :