.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Lambs Being Lambs


Here we see Snowball surveying his kindgom.  He's a handsome lamb, like me, don't you think?
***
And below, here I am, eating!  I'm really getting the hang of it by this time.


Snowball was doing pretty well with the eating, too!


He doesn't eat as much as I do.  Dad says it's because we're two different kinds of lambs.


Here we are, eating in stereo!


Here I am, really leaning into it.  You can see my cute, fuzzy top of the head well in this photo!


Me, taking a break.  Don't I have lovely ears?


I'm just oozing Doodleness!  Full of lamby love and joy, and spreading it to the world.


Oh, yeah.  And I'm chewing on a straw, too.  We're country folks here.

No comments :