.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Little Narrow Place


Mom and Dad put up this little narrow place in our new field.  I wasn't sure why.
***
You can see me inside of it, and Snowball outside of it.  I went in okay, but I wasn't sure at first how to come out.


What if it was a trap?  I didn't even know what a trap was, but it sounded good to say.  So, I just had to investigate it from all angles.


Here I am talking to Snowball about it.  I didn't know it at the time, but he couldn't come in, because I was in the way.
***
Turns out, it was a little narrow lamb-sized doorway into our little house.  That way, if we wanted to go into a little place of our own, and get away from the big uncles, we could.  And they couldn't follow us!  They were too big for the narrow place.
***
Now that I'm an older Doodle, I understand...



No comments :