.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Milling...

Hello.  Please note:  My secretary took some time off without letting me know.  It's okay, though, because Mom and Dad spent lots and lots of good time with us McLambies over the past few days.


So, here we are... milling.  Sometimes we do that.  It seems one of us starts wandering around, and the next thing you know, we all are.  For no apparent reason.  But it's kinda fun.


Dad was putting water in our trough.  We were waiting.  I'm not sure what for.


Look at me... I'm moving with a purpose.  I like to look like I know where I'm going, even if I don't!


Snowball is blazing a trail between Uncle Shermy and Uncle Rosebud!


Here we see Uncle Shermy and me, standing right up close to Mom, asking her what we're doing next.


Uncle Shermy demonstrates ear-versatility while listening one way and looking the other.


Shermy:  Are you sure you have no cookies you can spare?


Me, Doodle:  I'm all ears!  What's happening next?
***
And then... we all went off for a ramble together.  Family life is great, even if there are times of waiting and milling.

No comments :