.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

What We Are Now


Here we see me, Doodle, and Snowball.  Right now!  This month!  This was us on Sunday the 1st of February, 2015.  See how we've grown.  And look at our woolly coats.  Snowball is running.  He hears cookies.  And, Snowball doesn't have a V-Neck Sweater this year.  Last year, his first grown up wool came in and he had no wool on his neck -- just like a V-neck Sweater!
***
This is ME, Doodle.  The one and only.


See my kneepads?  And my uniquely-marked, handsome face?  I'm wearing my ears pointed forward in this photo, so you don't get the full benefit of their magnificence.  I'm also chewing on a straw.
***
I've gotten bigger.  And sometimes, I can be a bit of a bully.  I don't know why Mom doesn't like me to bash her with my big, hard head...but she doesn't.  I'm trying to be good.  I'm not always successful.  Mom says I'm still her Baby Doodle, though!

No comments :