.

.
Who is Doodle, you ask? Doodle is one of the four lambs (sheep) who make up the McLamby family. He lives in the Northern Highlands of Scotland, and this is his blog. That's right; life from a lamb's point of view. Doodle, and his brother Snowball, were orphaned lambs and raised on bottles...first in the garage and backyard of their people ("Dad" and "Mom")...then out in the big field with their "Uncles" Rosebud and Shermy, two big Cheviot sheep who are also...er...pet sheep. Sometimes it's just fine for someone to have no other purpose in life but to live and be one of God's creatures. That's Doodle, Snowball, Rosebud, and Shermy. Welcome to their world!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Time to See Doodle


Here we see me, Doodle.  Finally.  Snowball has been getting a lot of press lately.  Here I am doing what I do best:  professional eating.
***
Oh no!  Here comes Snowball, too!


Here we see me, Doodle, watching Snowball carefully to make sure he is not eating anything I want.


See my interesting face with all my unique and Doodle-esque markings?  Mom says my ears are becoming paler in color now, though.  You will see photos of a bigger me soon, and you can compare!  And I don't have a pokey nose.  I have a big, hard, bashing head!

No comments :